Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2016-17 Panini Prizm Basketball Blaster x 3

Sport:  Basketball

Product:  2016-17 Panini Prizm hobby box
Break Date:  December 24, 2016
Hit Breakdown:  one auto or game-used card per blaster

Summary:  Still more Prizm. I have a problem, and can't stop. Every time we're at Target, if it's on the shelf, I can't resist.

This time, three blasters over two retail trips. Overall, still fun. 

I still haven't hit an auto out of a blaster; the three hits were all game-used, but two of the jersey cards were the Prizm variation; one was a Grizz PC card, so that was nice.

I pulled some decent parallels - a Green RC (Maker) a Green insert (Wiggins Explosion) were nice, but the card of the break was definitely the LeBron Orange Wave #25/25 insert. I listed it on ebay, and didn't really look at what they were going for before I put the Buy It Now on there, which was my bad. I listed for $19.99 and it sold within minutes, as they seem to go for around $30 currently. Oh well - seller's mistake.

There were some decent rookies – Buddy Hield, Kay Felder, Jaylen Brown, and Dario Saric – but no Simmons or Ingram.

Overall, this was a fun break, but I really need to kick my Prizm addiction.

Grade for the product:  B+
Grade for the break:  B

Rookie Jersey Prizm:  Skal Labissiere, Wade Baldwin IV
Rookie Jersey:  DeJounte Murray
Go Hard or Go Home Orange Wave Prizm /25:  LeBron James
Explosion Green Prizm:  Andrew Wiggins
Green Prizm (RC):  Thon Maker
Green Prizm:  Devin Booker, Kyle Lowry
Silver Prizm:  Russell Westbrook, James Harden, Rudy Gobert, Evan Fournier, Al-Farouq Aminu, Nene
All Day:  Khris Middleton, Kyrie Irving
First Step:  Reggie Jackson
Go Hard or Go Home:  Justise Winslow, Mike Conley







No comments:

Post a Comment